<bgsound src="">

martes, enero 30, 2007

(Again) Thanx to Z

Dinner yesterday, he picked me up
Was not hungry but I really needed a friend
I was silent
He asked "what's goin on with you?", not with that "Wazzup!!" kinda tone.
I said "life sometimes really sux", lookin at other directions.
He waited for explanation, the first person who asked me how I actually was.
...
My veggie soup came, I started tellin him.
No extra details coz I prevented welling tears. (people might stare at him, thinkin he was the one who made me cry; That was not for him to bear).
...
Then my green tea ice cream came.
He said "the previous one, if the scale was 1 to 10, it was like 11!" Really terrible, that was what he said and I could see it all over his face.
We laughed. I bursted a loud one.
"This one, it's like 7, maximum of 8."
We didn't laugh this time, I just smiled a painful one silently.

Not a long dinner, not a long talk, quite silent and almost energy-less. But it was flowing.
Realized that man sitting in front of me yesterday was there when I thought life couldn't be any worse.
Post dinner, felt somehow relieved.

For Z,
Thanx a lot for the ride and the chit chat.
If only it weren't winter, we could've sat by Mendota, skipped some classes (maybe), felt the warm sunshine, and just looked at the water endlessly while having Babcock Ice Cream. (Referin to this).
While it's freezing outside, I need to find a nu hideaway place.