Weight
Went back to Indo .
Ate like crazy.
All those nasi padang, all those curry, all those delicioso small cakes, all those snacks, all those cuisines.
Ate twice a day minimal, sometimes three times if I have breakfast instead of brunch.
No stress, i.e : no college life.
Despite all that, still lost a coupla kilos : really amazed.
Then think hard, what makes me gain weight when I'm in US.
Think of all those cheese (go cheeseheads!), but don't think it's the major problem, it's not like I'm eating it everyday.
Damn, all the foods here must have more calories then in Indo. More fats.
Being still not sure what the real problem is, I think again...
ALL THE LIQUEUR!!! (anyway, does anybody know a well proven and very trusted way how to drink without causing beer belly? I do need this tip.)
Absence of alcohol is an obvious cause for the weight loss in Indo, coz I almost didn't drink any during my stay in Jakarta. (I said 'almost', *lirik ke R, Y dan R, who are obviously evil*. And again, I kept my reputation as someone who goes to UW. Hahaha...)
All the greasy foods and 'Chug! chug! chug!' tradition...



posted by siduahuruf @ 10:56 p. m.