<bgsound src="">

viernes, enero 19, 2007

On January 15th 2007

I will meet a very dear friend, and the whole family again, tomorrow.
I will also meet my past along.

Now?
Lying on my bed, with an iPod, staring at the ceiling...
Missing my Smirnoff and Hershey white chocolate *damn!* (Should I change my liqueur habit?)

Just for tonite,
is it OK to be confused a lil bit?
is it OK to remember again the laughters and hugs a lil bit?
is it OK to cry a lil bit?
is it OK to feel lonelier than ever, of course then again, a lil bit?
is it OK to, just for a very short moment, stop hating a lil bit?
is it OK to not try to forget a lil bit?
is it OK to not be able to sleep, a lil bit?

Giving a brief time for only myself, but I know I'll manage quickly, like I always try to do, all by myself.

I know the sun will rise again tomorrow morning like any other days, I'll wake up feeling better than ever, I'll be calm, I'll breathe in and out slowly, I'll be ready for simply everything. I'll be me again, with the past completing, but with an on-goin life that has been loosing a hold of me for some time. I'll get back to it.