<bgsound src="">

miércoles, enero 03, 2007

Being in Jakarta

Here I am in an internet cafe in Jkt, since I stupidly didn't bring my laptop here...
Well nothing much.
Gotta renew my US VISA. US Embassy in Jkt can be really a pain in the ass. I get the damn appointment for tomorrow at 7 am in the morning. It's freakin early, but for the sake of being able to stay in US, I'll beat the cock before it starts screamin in the morning.
Anyway, not a lot happening. Same old same old. Waiting for the "Old and New" isn't that exciting anymore. I start hating it, it starts in the beginning of 2007. I miss my Smirnoff really.
Addicted already to Grey's Anatomy, in the early part of Season II rite now.
Talked to Mr. Z last nite. It's been a long long time. Kinda miss talkin to him. He said he was about to come to Jkt today, he hasn't called me so far today though... One of my best talkin buddy, still witty as ever.
Laison is in Jambi rite now. Still hoping he will bring me good pempek. Hahaha...
Manda is still in Kelapa Gading. Haven't hung out with her though...
Gonna fly to Bali on the 6th and come back at 10th.
Missin him also...

Well gotta go now.
I tell you what, food as a motivation to go back to Jkt is not a great idea.
Took 21 freakin hours to be here, and still miss something...
WI won the Capital One Bowl yesterday... YEEHAA!! Hahahaa.... 17-14 vs Arkansas. Yeaaah we really screwed 'em! :)