My undergrad commencement
Akhirnya muncul juga, saat2 commencement... Ditungguin 4 taon. Masi ada 1 taon lagi sih nih, tapi it's gonna be ok. Prefer to do it now, sama temen2 seangkatan gw.
Bonyok dateng dari Indo, adik emank dah dateng dari kapan2 dari Purdue.
Ga percaya, sekarang adalah saatnya gw pake commencement cap and gown, dan berjalan ke depan, nama gw disebut seantero Kohl's Center? Rasanya sih grogi banget! Pas dah tinggal 4 baris depan kita yang dipanggil, nervous banget sampe tiba2 pengen pipis. Hahahaha... Anyway, did it. Soon to be Bachelor of Science. Hehehe...
Emank sih gw ga lulus exactly now, but I really believe I'm one of the graduates. Bener sih André de Shields ngomong : once in UW Madison and face the abundant snow in winter, you'll fear nothing. Once a badger, always a badger.
To all friends yang dah ga di UW lagi, I miss you and really wish you were here.
To all friends giving flowers and Godiva chocolate (dang you know what I want!) and cards and inspirational book and coming from Milwaukee, THANK'S A LOT DUDES, YOU REALLY ROCK!!
More pictures can be seen HERE.



posted by siduahuruf @ 10:06 p. m.