<bgsound src="">

miércoles, abril 18, 2007

The journey of finding my roflmao guy

Who am I?
I am that lively woman in a little lady kinda packaging, who wears her favorite comfy tank top inside her obviously oversized grey sweatshirt and her non-matching PJ trousers while being in her efficiency apartment. She is that person who never stops wondering. She is that person who seeks for a person to hang out at Perkins just to have hot chocolate and chocolate muffin and chat when she is totally bored at midnite. She is that person desiring to eat Babcock ice cream, and strolling down the State Street when the day is nice outside. She is that person, that takes time for everything, that embraces as much as she can in each moment.

Moreover, she is also that person that desperately needs someone to tell her that what she's been through is normal. A friend listened to me whole-heartedly yesterday. There I was, the truth, as naked as it could be. He told me something that just suddenly calmed the whole subtleness I've been having lately. There he was, telling me that I was NORMAL. There's no other words more soothing than that. There are times to be 'sick', but it's normal. Last but not least, I really thanked him for introducing me to his roflmao dude (whose feet still wiggle when the dude already falls, and yes I take it verbatim-ly "roflmao" instead of "roTflmao"), which made me smile at last (and caused me to find my own roflmao panda a.s.a.p). "If something happens in Madison, I'd be worried sick too, and I'd wear the UW shirt you gave me" was really a great effort to convince me of how normal I actually am.

Really, thank you.


And yes, today, I'm still that badger wearing my orange-maroon sweatshirt with the black ribbon pinned on it, praying for the Hokies to be strong. Coz as he told me, it's normal.



P.S : Wear any Orange-Maroon this Friday for the "Orange-Maroon Effect" day.