<bgsound src="">

miércoles, noviembre 08, 2006

5:41 #2 Metrobus

Kemaren.

Pulang dari skul jam 5:41 pagi. Naek bus paling pagi yang bisa ngebawa gw balik dari skul. The bus was unusually punctual. Ternyata makin siang makin ga tepat waktu... Ngerjain project CBE 450. Selese due tepat waktu walopun hampir aje ga tidur lagi tadi malem. Only 1 hour of sleep maximum in 36 hours. Damn that was such a pain in the ass, and in the eyes (I got 'em irritated), and in fingers (kata Mr. Sorefeet, karena ngetik, hehehe...), all over my back.

Pulang, intend to naek bus #2 paling telat, supaya dalam hari itu, gw pulang dengan bus #2 terpagi dan termalem. Batal, kelewatan. Busnya dah lewat, jadi gw naek 80 buat pulang.

There are my sequence of distillation columns and heat exchangers. Hopefully they prove that I qualify as a chem engineer. Sigh...

Other than that not a lot changes.
Still love HOUSE MD
Still have too much spam emails in my inbox
Still love John Legend (his new CD rawks!!)
Still try to be in contact with my bro
Still think heavily lately
...


Anyways, my relationship with Wendt is still going well. Though kemaren2 ini dia sempet kick me out @ 1 in the morning. Gw sempet lari (affair) sama CAE sih, tapi gw dah baekan lagi. Walopun belom ketemu dia seharian, gw yakin everything is still fine. I don't think I can live my life without him, well, at least for another 2 full semesters. So, I decide to visit him sometimes later more often...

Anyways, Adeline the other days asked how we think about this this on her blog : A secret makes a woman woman.
Akhir2 ini gw jadi inget sama my own statement : "You will never know a woman too well to really know her", which kinda answers Adeline's statement. That's another, too, interesting...

Anyways, still thinkin about Thxgivin break. Wanna go out there. Where?
Philly batal. Banyak orang item dan katanya ga ada scenery.
Seattle tiket pesawat terlalu mahal karena skrg dah telat.
New Orleans rada males sendiri.
Hmm... Think, Ka, Think. It's only a damn coupla days away.

Going or not goin to State Street Brats this Saturday despite of 2 cbe exams and a p-chem exam. That's the question for me rite now.

Anyways, I'm excited about something lately... Hope things turn out to be good.