<bgsound src="">

martes, diciembre 11, 2007

Will I be home for Christmas?

When listening to "I'll be Home for Christmas", I feel like I'm in a dilemma.

Will I be home for Christmas?
Celebrating (potentially last Xmas together) with my beloved sis and bro?
Should I avoid being terribly sad when Xmas comes, feeling lonely faraway from people I love?
Does Madison miss me that much?
Should I go and experience my first White Christmas? (I'm never in Midwest on the Xmas day!)

I haven't booked any tickets yet til now, and I have to work on Dec 26th. Sigh...

I know what my heart wants, but gotta know their plans first. (So Manda, cepetan tanya si Kolek!)

Update : YES, I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!! YIPEE!! :D

PS : Man, jangan lupa ya jemput saya dan si Calyce, jam 12:11 siang tgl 22 Dec'07 di O'Hare Airport. Saya naek si Ted.