Humor in Reader's Digest
Someone advertising on craigslist said she was well suited for child care. After all, she had plenty of experience in "CPR and Choking Children".
~ A. Bobbe
NYC straphangers were told over the subway PA to expect the expected : "Because of construction, this train will be making express stops. The MTA reminds all passengers that to better serve our customers, construction will be going on for the rest of your lives."
~ Overheard in NY
"What's That?" asked my young patient's father as I hung a bag of IV fluids over her bed. "Since your daughter isn't allowed to eat or drink anything right now," I explained, "she's getting infusions to keep her hydrated and energized." "Oh," he said, as it dawned on him, "Intravenous Red Bull."
~ Mary G.
(LOL!!!)
Q : Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.
A : Premature death
~ M. Cheung
Q : What type of scientist digs through dirt until he finds treasure?
A : A psychologist.
~ G. Choate
Lol... Good brief laugh... Anyway, 1.5 days to San Antonio!! Yeay! (OMG, I'm such a travel b*tch!). Do I need to bring my laptop...?



posted by siduahuruf @ 9:34 p. m.