<bgsound src="">

martes, octubre 16, 2007

Happy Boss' Day

Hari ini ternyata hari para bos. Ga tau, tiba2 ada kue di kitchen unit gw... Tulisannya ya gitu (baca title posting ini). Gw juga bilang sama supervisor gw : Happy Boss' Day!

Terus pas lagi makan kue Boss' Day itu di kitchen...
Dave : Today's someone's Bday?
gw : No, it's boss' day. Did you say it to your boss yet? (Bos kita beda)
Dave : *bukannya jawab...* Is that why he (Dave's boss) smiled all day long today?
gw : *senyum2...* (dalem ati : maybe he expects you to say it to him everytime he smiles, and you just don't get it, do you! Hahahaha...)


Kemaren orang HR bilang ke kita (kita = para co-op yang masi hijau), kalo hari ini tuh hari bos itu.

HR : Don't forget guys, tomorrow is Boss' Day.
Obi (co-op) : Tomorrow is Boss' Day?
HR : Yes. Be nice tomorrow to your boss, Obi!
Obi : Hmmm... Maybe that's why my boss is very nice to me today... (Does he expect me to bring something for him tomorrow?)
kita : Wth?! OBI!!! HAHAHAHAHA... (Negative thinkin aje...)

Ben (co-op) : I won't bring anything for my boss tomorrow.
gw : why?
Ben : He scared the sh*t out of me today! Apparently he forgot his badge and couldn't get into the building. So he threw a rock at my window to let him in!
kita : HUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA... (parah... Bayangin si bos lagi mengendap2 di rerumputan, ambil batu terus lempar2, berusaha konsentrasi sepenuh tenaga untuk ngenain jendela co-op soalnya kalo kena jendela pegawai laen yang lebih senior jadi ga lucu...)



Happy Boss' Day to my supervisor... He's a very wonderful and great boss. (I say this not for suckin up, really, I'm lucky he's my supervisor!)



Btw, just an update : I'm already in that stage where I need a shrink.