<bgsound src="">

lunes, marzo 26, 2007

Nella Fantasia (In my fantasy)

Nella fantasia io vedo un mondo giusto, (In my fantasy I see a just world,)
Li tutti vivono in pace e in onestà. (Where everyone lives in peace and honesty.)
Io sogno d'anime che sono sempre libere, (I dream of souls that are always free,)
Come le nuvole che volano, ( Like the clouds that float,)
Pien' d'umanità in fondo all'anima. ( Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.)

Nella fantasia io vedo un mondo chiaro, ( In my fantasy I see a bright world,)
Li anche la notte è meno oscura. ( Where each night there is less darkness.)
Io sogno d'anime che sono sempre libere, (I dream of spirits that are always free,)
Come le nuvole che volano. (Like the clouds that float.)

Nella fantasia esiste un vento caldo, ( In my fantasy exists a warm wind,)
Che soffia sulle città, come amico. ( That blows into the city, like a friend.)
Io sogno d'anime che sono sempre libere, ( I dream of souls that are always free,)
Come le nuvole che volano, ( Like the clouds that float,)
Pien' d'umanità in fondo all'anima. (Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.)


Inspired by Manda, who kinda revealed to me how beautiful the meaning of the song is. Sung by Il Divo, Sarah Brightman.
Italian can be so very romantic.


In der Fantasie

In der Fantasie sehe ich eine gerechte Welt
Wo alle in der Ruhe und der Ehrlichkeit leben
Ich träume von den Seelen, die immer frei sind
ähnlich wie Wolken, die flößen
Voll mit der Menschlichkeit in der Seeletiefe
In der Fantasie sehe ich eine helle Welt
Wo jede Nacht wenigere Dunkelheit hat
In der Fantasie gibt es einen heißen Wind,
der in die Stadt blüht, wie ein Freund ist.