<bgsound src="">

domingo, abril 15, 2007

Goodbye

I've been thinkin, I've been avoidin, and I've been thinkin again. I think I'll end it rite here.

Q : "Define in no more than 5 sentences what a very good friend is"

A1 :
"a very good friend, is always there, very helpful, share a common interest, sacrifice..." ~ F

A2 :
"someone who trusts you and whom you trust. someone who knows that there is something wrong with you even though you're acting like you are ok. someone who have the courage to say that what you've done is wrong even though somehow you like whatever wrongdoing it is. someone who wants you to grow, not the one who hinders you to grow. someone who are willing to sacrifice whatever he/she has for you." ~ A

I can say that people will have different definitions, depending on the background.

Once someone told me that I am a good friend.
The problem is that I can't see that we're good friends in any way. If what's happening now is the definition, I would say that it's very unusual compared to what others think.
To a very dear friend in the past, I would say "Thank you. You know I'll always wish you the best and so long".