<bgsound src="">

domingo, julio 09, 2006

Italy as world cup champion, DAMN.

Hate to say it, but Italy won the 2006 world cup championship. They won with the after overtime penalty kick. Well, France was playing really well, you know. They kinda kept their energy and lasted it until the very end. Stamina was no question. They played 10-11 (Zidane was red carded, so selfish, maan!) but still outplayed Italy the whole overtime. In the penalty part, Italy's keeper couldn't even predict any single kicks. Lookin at the second penalty kick from France, it was so clooooose that Italy won this time. Well, good job, Italy! I admit, above all, you still won. Let you be proud of your first title, con cera. I think I'll hate you even more :)

To Anung : At last I post a single post on World Cup. Sorry if you support Italy, just kinda not happy with the final match.