<bgsound src="">

lunes, junio 05, 2006

Dig 'em all up again





What I've been fearing floats up to the surface.

Yesterday nite, starry sky. Silently piercing. Stars, always remind me. We always gazed up to the sky whenever we had time and found which were which constellation.

Yesterday afternoon, Milwaukee's Bucca di Bepo. Sitting on the long bench, suddenly something was familiar. Remember that this was that very scene. We were here before. I asked my siz if it was true, then she said that was the only Bucca in Milwaukee that we always went to. A year ago, with a new camera I purchased online, a friendly dinner after a day of shopping @ Gurnee Mills, pictures of that scene are always here somewhere in the electronic jungle of my laptop. Not much appetite while having dinner yesterday, somehow gloomy, I suppose. My heart ached.

A year ago, we all went home to the same place. Yesterday nite, I went back to my crib, only for myself. What a difference a year made. Some people went away, even yesterday was the last day I meet someone in that scene of Bucca, until God knows when.

Last one was too fun and crazy to imagine and to compare. My fault is to expect that future is always better than the past. Caused burden somehow, made me loose the smile.

Sad cheers, to the glory of the past. A silent one, though it's understood by not only me.