Post midnite talks
Beberapa orang ini ngomongin hal2 yang berbeda, just for the sake of tuker pikiran. In between those talks, banyak banget dari apa yang mereka bilang ngebuat gw asli kaget dan mikir lagi. Well, there are just thoughts, important ones.
Gw salut sama si B dengan ketepatan timingnya untuk ngomong segala sesuatu. Dia kasi gw some good and unheard things yang ngebuat gw kayanya digampar gitu aje. Well, I do need opinions. Si D rada beda sih. Dia juga kasi gw opini yang strong, tapi very welcomed.
Maybe I just need to do something here and there about my life, palagi ini lagi masa prapaskah. I have my own resolution (though it's not my bday or new year yet) : I wanna be humble (dang this is damn hard - bah, me and my pride!) but I see and understand that it'll be so peaceful. Well belom ada yang ngomong soal ini sih ke gw, but I will start with this.
Tapi si C yang lucu bener2 bikin gw mikir kalo ternyata gw emank ngerasa alive to hear what people think or feel. They feel like they can talk about anything they want. Wanna share those things. Most of my talking partners say volunteerly that I'm a great person to talk to. Well, that makes me think "hmm, maybe I am?". Gw bahkan sampe bilang ke si D kalo gw mgkn bisa pindah major ke psychology, hahahaha, jadi psikolog. Tapi kayanya (menurut gw) mgkn si D yang malah berpotensi jadi psikolog. Dia bilang kita (si D sendiri dan gw) adalah natural psycholog. Hehehe... Lucu juga. Tapi gw dah decide, gw masi setia, hidup Chem E!
Thinking, and laughing, and serious talking, while lying on my bed, enjoying that lil time left for me by the harshness of my schedule that I dedicate to those who trust stories of their life to me...
Post midnite talks, never knew they are so fun...
Anyways, gw mo say happy bloggin to my soulmate, my troublesome buddy, my bestest friend in the whole world, my crazy maniac partner, my everything (hmm, ga juga sih kalo my everything), my ear and my eyes, (dah deh kepanjangan, gw nulis surat cinta aje ga segini panjang), Dzane with her "Sepenggal Ukiran". Belajar html, Jane, so bisa akal2in blognya. Keep up the posts.



posted by siduahuruf @ 11:15 a. m.