The Meaning of Life for Chemical Engineers
Anyway I noticed that he wore the same AIChe T-shirt that Atun uses to wear. Actually I have quick-read Atun's once. But because that guy blocked my crystal clear vision to the blackboard, 15 minutes before the lecture ended, I had to decide whether to pay attention to Prof. Lynn's handwriting on the board, stare at the guy's back, or both. I should say that thenceforth it was kinda hard to focus on the lecture. Teehee! :D
OK, so this is how the writing on the guy's T-shirt went :
The Meaning of Life
(Life is not ideal, it's Peng-Robinson instead)
The pressures of life accumulate and create a level of risk
That's why it's wise to equip yourself with a reliable rupture disk
There's a saying that goes "If at first you don't succeed,
iterate til convergence between your specs and feed."
And keep in mind that life is full of baffling situations,
but baffled life is better mixed, fixed of vortex concentrations.
Just be ready to feel caught in an eddy,
and remember that your time-smoothed state is more steady.
Lol... Never noticed they rhyme, too.
Thanx to the guy who sat in front of me today. :)



posted by siduahuruf @ 9:45 a. m.