<bgsound src="">

sábado, agosto 19, 2006

My small road trip

Hari ini gw lagi di Cleveland, the first city in Ohio I visit.

3 hari yang lalu gw dan temen2 gw berangkat dari Madison buat road trip. Hari pertama kita berenti dan nginep di Indianapolis. Kita naek gondola dan jalan2 di downtown Indy. First day was a good sign that the trip will be great.

Besokannya kita cabut dari Indy ke Beckley, a small town in West Virginia, where all surrounding are beautiful green mountains. Walopun kita ga banyak ngapa2in hari itu, it was an OK day, and we looked forward for the next day.

Besokannya (kemaren), kita rafting seharian di New River (yeap that's the name of the river). Itu pertama kalinya buat gw untuk bisa berenang di sungai and did a free fall 12 ft jump. Seru sih, seharian di bawah matahari dan maen aer. Gw sempet jato juga dari raftnya in one of the Class 3 ripple (I don't think we can call it a ripple if it's that big, but I dunno other way to call it), fortunately, hit no rocks. Great team work of Adeline, Barry, Rina, Atun and Jenny (our raft guide). THX ALOT GUYS, was FUN! :) Bad heartburn at the end of the day though :(... A tips from me : WV doesn't have good and cheap Chinese Food! Open an Asian Market (if you have a good network) or cheap Chinese Resto will be something new (maybe, and again, if you do have a good network or transportation will be a problem).

Terus hari ini kita nyebrang balik ke Ohio to Cleveland (that's where I'm seating mah own ass rite now). Ga gitu banyak yang bisa diliat di sini karena kita sampenya dah cukup telat (dah lumayan banyak yang tutup), jadi pretty much kita cuma makan di resto Sushi seberang hotel kita. Today not alot happened, except 1 thing that a jerk who's in our trip ruined my mood of having a great flawless trip... Not to mention the name (not that I don't dare but I just don't wanna expose the whole story), but I wish dia ada sense of keeping other people's personal stuffs cuma di mulut dia, ato orang2 yang ada di road trip itu doank, coz it hurts and you FAILED MISERABLY if you aim to be funny! Wonder if it will be still funny if it's about yer MOM! Think about that... Hey eLKa, are you mad when you're writing this... coz you do sound so... YES, I'M DAMN MAD.

Other than the asshole that blew up my great trip, I was happy, much more than other boring days. Pictures are gonna be posted if I do have time.