Menengok ke belakang saat berjalan
Well... belajar berjalan dan terus melihat ke depan ternyata sulit.
Fly Me to the Moon, and lemme play among the stars...
The stars I used to gaze together with someone so very special...
Gazing at the lights of our lovely small town at nite with some special friends...
Some special friends who caught me when I fell, when I was at my lowest point...
My lowest point where I couldn't stand on my own feet...
My own feet which moved along stiffly but happily to Sinatras'...
Sinatra whose every song reminds me of all the fun we used to have...
All the fun we felt every single minute just by havin a family...
A family so solid we didn't care how crazy each was, it was all a show...
A show, a season-long play, no scenario and honest and sweet and memorable...
So memorable that I can't get myself out of even when I try to walk again...
Walk again, as painful as forgetting, but hopeful...
Hope, so lack of, but never let loose...
Never let loose of the past so real...
In other words...
I don't say "please be true" (according to the song),
but "thank God I can look back to something so true."



posted by siduahuruf @ 2:25 p. m.