The tip of roller coaster
Sekarang ini gw bersusah payah belajar CBE 311 yang exam besok dan CBE 326 yang exam lusa. But after that, my life will be just like downhill of a rollercoaster. It'll be fast and grande :)
I'll go somewhere too fun to be imagined during Thanxgivin break. Gw bakal pergi sama Manda, Robby, Kolek, Yunita, Koordi bersaudara. I know we'll have so much fun...
Susah banget sih buat konsen if you're on the tip of the high roller coaster, if you know wut I mean...
A lot of things to get ready, a lot of other things to do before it, a lot of things to be prepared after the fun ends... Well, too much. Puttin sum pressure on maself already.
Anyways time keeps ticking, should get some more things ready. Ciao for now.
PS: Thx a lot for Manda. Though I was supposed to do my CBE 326 HW last night, I chatted a lot with you. Maybe I was also in that small lil hill where I need someone to talk to freely. 7 hours straight of conversation, maybe cannot be done with any other people. Kalo orang tidur malem, dah bisa sampe bangun lagi. Hahaha... Time is maybe the most valuable gift for others and you gave it to this lil siz of yers. Buat Kolek, PAYAAAAH DEEEH, seenaknya mendelegasikan orang. :p



posted by siduahuruf @ 10:44 p. m.