Enjoying Life
Jawabannya beragam banget!!
Kemaren gw tiba2 nanya hal ini ke Andhika pas pulang dari belajar di ECB. Well gw juga tiba2 tanya dia sih, ada alesan kenapa, tapi gw rasa ga penting untuk dijelasin.
gw : Andhika, how do you define enjoying life?
Andhika : Enjoying Life? Hmmm... Focusing on what I do at time t (which is now) and only think of and plan for time (t+1) without the need to think of (t+2), (t+3), etc... Ngerti kan maksud gw, Ka?
gw: Gw ngerti.(Maksud dia cuma mikirin 1 step ahead tanpa musti mikirin berkepanjangan hal2 yang terlalu jauh)
Andhika : Ga sampe terlalu jauh mikirin yang laen karena ada kemungkinan saat gw lagi mikirin time (t+2), (t+3), dst, gw jadi kehilangan fun yang harusnya bisa gw lakuin pada time t (skrg).
gw : (think : that's so reasonable!) oooh... gitu ya...
... (very brief silence)
Andhika : Kalo menurut loe sendiri gimana, Ka?
gw : (tanpa mikir panjang2) Mikirin time t, titik. Period. Punkt.
Andhika dan gw : HUAAHAHAHHAHAA (ngakak)....
(information : gw dan Andhika tau gimana gw mikir. I'm the most simple person ever. I ain't mature and don't think long enough for everything, so this answer is just too 'classical-me'.)
gw : Well, maksud gw tuh, yaah, loe tau lah gw... Gw ga mo mikirin hal yang terlalu jauh. Gw cuma suka nikmatin apa yang gw punya sekarang, dan gw suka nerima hal2 unik yang gw ga pernah liat sebelomnya SEKARANG, pada waktu ini. Soalnya gw tau, kalo gw ga treasure mereka sekarang, ada kemungkinan, mereka ga bakal ada lagi pada waktu2 laen. Only once, this very second! That's the way I'm taking the most of my life. I'm not that 'planning' kinda person.
Andhika : ooooh... hmm gitu ya... Eh ga jadi deh, Ka, gw mikirin (t+1/2) aje! HAHAHA!!!
gw : ??!? (dasar Andhika)
Tadi, I can't help to ask Reggie gede (yang soon bakal pindah ke OUP dan meneror gw di OUP) how he defines enjoying life. Dia bilang : "Doin what I like and getting paid well. Havin a caring family. That's a life enough for me."
Well, then I suddenly realize how different his and any others' points of view! He sees this as the simple but the long term one (very not so like Andhika's and mine). Then I ask for how he defines enjoying things in life. Reggie answered : "Doing what I like (and later he further wrote "...and get paid for it, hahaha")." Well gw bisa ambil kesimpulan : for him, being able to do what he likes, and maybe express how his taste (though it's not said literally) is the his definition of enjoying life.
I'm pretty sure, there will be more and more answers to this particular question. Tiap orang bakal bisa represent yang beda. Either that is something that want or their own ways of doing things.
How would yours be?



posted by siduahuruf @ 12:53 a. m.