It's all me
On lost love, I learned that I'm as lonely as I let myself be.
On being under pressure, I learned that I'm depressed as I let myself be.
On being self-conscious, I learned that I'm as ugly as I let myself be.
On comparison with great people, I learned that I'm as small as I let myself be.
On being heard, I learned that I'm as confident as I make myself be.
On making promises, I learned that I'm as wise as I make myself be.
On facing problems, I learned that I'm as mature and as professional as I make myself be.
On enjoying the beauty of life, I learned that I'm as satisfied as I make myself be.
On memorable events, I learned that I'm as delighted as I make myself be.
On finding that slot in the world allocated for me, I learned that it actually depends on me.



posted by siduahuruf @ 10:26 p. m.