<bgsound src="">

jueves, abril 17, 2008

Currently

Current feeling : gloomily happy, thankful, warm and floating.
Current physical position : sitting on bed, leanin on pillows, with comforter covering my lower torso, and a laptop on my lap
Current song : Ones in "Italia" by Chris Botti
Current condition : sleepy, tired, clean and nice smelling.
Current drink : any Martinis will do (Hahaha, I wish! Did I tell you that I try to give up drinkin alcohols?)
Current thoughts : Sax teacher that was pleased at the lesson today, soldering (which I at last can be expert on), awesome circuit professor and my project, the company that is leanin towards hiring me, badminton, good results on midterms of all classes this semester, talkin and laughin again with Mr. Giotto, dishwashing, new UW Shirts and Sweatshirt. Aww... I did so many things today. :D
Current person to think of : Nobody in particular. What a good feeling.
Current 'feel like' : getting a hug.

...

Gute Nacht

*dozzin off*