Sakit mental
Well, ga tau darimana, tapi kayanya gw ngerjain apa aje kayanya ga tenang, kayanya mikirin sesuatu yang ga abis2. Terus dah gitu kalo lagi ga ada kerjaan makin stress, soalnya kaya nyari2 kerjaan tapi males ga mo bersiin rumah. Padahal banyak banget yang bisa dikerjain seperti contohnya beresin rumah, kerjain paper2 (selama ini excuse gw adalah ga ada ide buat nulis jadi malah ga efisien), belajar2 ga jelas, baca2, ato ngapain keq.
Pengen sih suatu hari ngerjain sesuatu yang ngubah dunia (hahaha, becanda loe, Ka).
Anyways, ga sambung, sebenernya gw pengen banget suatu hari spend waktu di Mendota, staring at the lake, dan mendengarkan Relaxing Piano gw yang baru gw beli Kamis kemaren. No rain in this scene please. One day, I'll do that. Maybe before I reach 21. Hahaha, rentang waktu lama banget. But surely I'll do it.
Anyways apa lagi ya? Hmm, I guess I'm a kantong kentut now. Can't help but farting again and again.
I miss Baba once in a while, wondering if he has reached heaven already... If he has, hopefully the angels there entertain him by singing good songs and playing the harp for him... Or maybe give him good foods (no more than twice a day or the ammonia would be choking him) and a small tips for the angels up there : no medicated foods (I still think medicated fish food tastes bad, though I haven't personally tasted it), he never liked them. Hopefully he's happier now. No evil bacteria will come to attack you anymore, Baba sweetie.
Anyways, sekarang ini gw ngapain ya? Ga tau ga jelas, lagi di Wendt. I guess I'm goin home now, to sleep (I think I need them, not because I'm awake for so many hours, but I just think it needs rest)
Ciao for now.



posted by siduahuruf @ 12:20 a. m.