<bgsound src="">

lunes, agosto 08, 2005

I was brave enough

That day, I made my decission.
Today I was brave enough. It was done.
It was so sad. I think I'm just not use to it, but it's OK. I fully realize that it's the best we can do. Nothing other than that.
Thanx a lot for Manda. She was really there for me, with those eyes, I know she understands.
Will always remember this day. Got up pretty quick out of it. Wish the best.

to Vinny : you were there even before. You listened to me when I was in my lowest. Thank you, hun!

Anyways, happy birthday Chilwin. Now you're always legal to drink whenever you want. Don't get wasted too often! :) Thanx juga dah tanyain if I'm ok already or not. I said I was, and it was so very true. I feel more than relieved.