Random ramblings on things yesterday
Ternyata saya memang sukanya Vanilla Latte, bukan Hazelnut Latte. (Hazelnut Latte baunya emank enak, tapi rasanya kurang pait2nya Vanilla Latte).
Sudah punya tire pressure gauge dan senter buat mobil serta timbangan berat badan digital hari ini. Happy... Hahaha... Rasanya hidup lebi lengkap.
I hate snow and I love my ABS! YEEHAAA! Long live ABS! To my friends who hate walkin thru the snow, I dig you and I've been there, but believe me, it doesn't suck as much as driving thru one. I really hate exiting the I-94 when the snow is thick already and nobody plows it yet... You're not sure where the exit is, and when you are you have to really slow down coz the exit ramp is at a declining slope. I dunno if it's still snowing now, but it's -6 C rite now outside. Pretty good, eh, considering we had colder than -17 C just 2 days ago. To Minnesotans, I feel yer pain...
Anyway, ngantuk skrg, bobo daholo... Semoga besok hari yang lebih hangat! :D (ngimpi aje loe, Ka!)



posted by siduahuruf @ 12:08 a. m.