<bgsound src="">

jueves, septiembre 18, 2008

The Office Season 1 Episode 3

Scene 1 : Tempat parkir
Pulang sore hari, kluar2 dari kantor di tempat parkir ngeliat bos gw lagi berusaha jump start mobilnya... Jeng... Terus ditanyain dia cengengesan... Lagi disetrum pake mobilnya si John O... Terus mereka berdua bergumam terus "Merah positif..." Pengen ketawa kenceng takut dipecat... Cuma bisa senyum2 doank.

Scene 2 : Di telpon sama orang laen, pas2an gw lagi di kantornya
Colleague R : OK2.. Ciao ciao! Good nite!
Colleague R : Have a nice weekend.
Colleague R : What? No... I'll be here tomorrow, but you won't call me again tomorrow, will you?
gw : hahahahahahaha...
(abis tutup telponnya)
Colleague R : I know I'm a bad example for you on how to talk to other people in the company...

Scene 3 : Gw lagi di koridor, jalan2 keliling2 kantor ga ada kerjaan kaya anak ilang, liat2 orang lagi pada ngapain sambil bawa Sour S'getti (yang dikasi sekantong sama si Colleague J).
gw : Colleague J, do you want some?
Colleague J : sure... *tangannya ngerogoh ke bungkusannya*
(si Colleague E lewat)
gw : Colleague E, want some? I have too much.
Colleague E : OK! *tangannya ikut2an ngerogoh ke bungkusannya* I like these, these are good! Where did you get them?
gw : Colleague J gave a pack for me. I think he has too much too at his home...
(si C lewat)
gw : C, do you want sour s'getti?
C : Sure! I love sour treats. I know this one named Strawberry Icebreaker... *tangannya juga ngerogoh ke bungkusannya*
(si Colleague B lewat)
gw : Colleague B, have you gotten sour s'getti?
Colleague B : No but I'd like to have one! *tangannya lalu juga ikut2an ngerogoh ke bungkusannya*
Then all of a sudden the corridor was full of people chewing sour s'getti...

Scene 4 : Lagi ngumpulin kerjaan gw kemaren yang bikin bingung.
Colleague R : It's generally good, Stephanie, except for 1 thing... Why don't you think this operating condition makes sense? x - y degrees Celcius.
gw : ? *dalem ati : Mati, miss yang mana gw*
Colleague R : ...
gw : *nepuk kepala!* It's a pressure indicator! Sorry got mixed up, there're so many indicators!
Jeng... Serius deh, ngerasa bego banget, untung cuma 1...

Scene 5 : Masi lagi ngumpulin kerjaan gw kemaren...
gw : Did you have the opportunity to be taught by any of the BSL?
Colleague R : Bird, Steward, Lightfoot?
gw : Uh-hum.
Colleague R : Yea, I got Lightfoot.
Colleague B (nimbrung dari cubicle dia) : I got Bird. I think he's one of the better teachers they had at the department that time.
Colleague R : Did you get Crosby? *senyum2*
Colleague B : Noooo, I didn't get Crosby. Lucky me.
gw : Who's Crosby? I've never heard of him.
Colleague R : I got him for mass transfer.
Colleague B : I don't even remember who I got for mass transfer anymore. What's mass transfer?
gw : 426.
Colleague B: Does it use McCabe?
gw : Dat's the one.
Colleague R : Anyway Crosby's exam was 1 problem exam.
gw : *Dalem ati : MATI GA SIH 2 JAM EXAM CHEM E, SOALNYA CUMA 1, SUSAHNYA KAYA COBA TUH PANTESAN PADA GA MAU!*
Colleague R : I think he passed away not long after I graduated... It was 20 yrs ago?
gw : Did one of the students kill him?
Begitulah ceritanya kalo semua process dari UW (kecuali Colleague E, but we still talk to him :p ).