<bgsound src="">

jueves, junio 26, 2008

Bellagio's Fountain

If I could blink and suddenly be in a place of my choice,
I would definitely be in Vegas.
No, I'm interested in no roulettes and black jack whatsoever.
I would stand in front of Bellagio.
I would watch its beautiful fountain,
which would dance prettily but magnificently.
I would be still and see.
A nite that would be lit by the city's soft shimmering bulbs.
Weak wind would brush my face, kindly.
Cinema Paradiso would probably be the song if I could choose, as sweet as honey on human's tongue, that is just how pleasing it would be.
Yes I might be tempted to close my eyes and just enjoy the song, but I know at the end I wouldn't do that.
Smiling, I would see and store as much pictures my eyes can capture as possible, so that I would remember.
The nite I would do a hideaway to Vegas, that's how it would be.